To start... what even is a CMS? A CMS is a Content Management System, this product is designed to update the information, pictures, video, links and web pages in a website. The best example of a CMS is mySpace.com. Users can change the information on their website to what ever they wish.
SO... why would I want one? Control. Affordable long term. Effective.
Why wouldn't I want one? Don't want responsibility. Expense. Can't find Product. Unknown.
myCMS, a product by Digerati Solutions handles all your Content Management Needs.
Just to note a few:
- myCMS Web page, Site Navigation and Publishing Control.
- myCMS Template Control
- myCMS Time Delayed Changes
- myCMS Administrative Publishing Approvals.
- myCMS Easy Content Changing, just like Microsoft Word. No, EASIER!
- myCMS Real file resource management
- myCMS Comprehensive User Management
- myCMS Integrated Reporting - Geo Location, Visits/Hits, Referrals, New/Returning.
Our product handles all your needs, if you don't believe us! Contact us!