The last question is key? What are you trying to achieve? Do you want the website to:
- Generate Sales/Leads and How
- Market via Email and Search Engines
- Hot Graphic Design
- Reliable Functional Development
All companies will SAY they do all of the above, but how good are they? At Digerati Solutions we strive to build your online potential through considering all of the above. It is critical that before you start talking to a Web Development Company you do the following:
- What is the market you are trying to target?
- What are you attempting to achieve in this market?
- If you have a current website, what is currently working?
- Ensure marketing campaigns line up the website.
- How do you want to maintain it? Would a Content Management System be helpful?
The solution to the above is really important, it helps us, it helps you and we WILL find the right solution.