I want to take this short opportunity to explain the pro's/con's of email marketing and hopefully get you to reconsider your conceptions of this means. Let's begin with the pro's:
- It's direct - target a very specific market and your guaranteed to hit it.
- It's measurable - you can track openings, bounces (hard/soft), link clicks and unopened.
- It's attractive - HTML & CSS are great tools to build an ascetical appearance.
- You can unsubscribe to the spam, whenever!
Now for the con's:
- Misconceptions of spam (email campaigns complying with law requires two step sign up).
- It's annoying.
Let me know if you think of more con's, I'm stuck for now.